Last Updated: Thursday May 14th, 2020
At Planet Innovation, the wellbeing of our employees, clients and partners is paramount. So too is the continued and uninterrupted delivery of the product design and manufacturing services that we provide to our clients globally.
With COVID-19 concerns continuing to impact individuals, countries and regions around the world, Planet Innovation has the following guidelines in place to minimize potential risks to people or business.
Maintaining the health of people:
- Request all staff to work at home if possible to do so. The majority of our staff, including all our design, digital and support staff, have been productively working from home since mid-March.
- Introduce proactive healthcare measures on-site where staff are required to attend work premises to fulfil their services, such as in the manufacturing division.
- Request employees who have a fever or respiratory symptoms to stay home from work and provide medical clearance prior to returning to work.
- Request employees to self-isolate for 14 days if they, or someone they have come in contact with, have returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- Require any staff member that is primarily working from home who needs to visit PI’s offices, to submit a request before visiting the site.
- Stop all international visitors.
- Request that local visitors do not attend our offices if they have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, have been in contact with a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19, or if they are experiencing any symptoms.
- Stop all international travel for PI employees.
- Stop all non-critical business interstate travel and assess all critical business interstate travel on a case-by-case basis.
- Provide regular information to staff on the developing situation via email and our Intranet.
- Promote good hygiene practices (encourage regular handwashing, provide hand sanitizers and increase office cleaning).
- Display best health practice signs at our offices and provide details of our controls to people attending our offices.
Maintaining the supply of our services:
- Promote the increased use of teleconferencing to maintain high levels of communication while people may be working from physically distributed locations.
- Maintain cloud-based infrastructure to support distributed workplaces, including working from home.
- Work with our manufacturing supply chain to minimize disruption while maintaining agreed schedules and quality.
Planet Innovation will continue to act proactively to support our people and maintain business continuity as the situation continues to develop. We wish you good health and encourage you to contact us if you have any questions.